The biocides used in Best Anti Mould Paint Additive are designed to destroy mould. They are safe for people to come in contact with in small amounts when used normally. Although the fumes released while the paint dries can be unpleasant and linger for a few days. Pets and young children should be kept out of the room until the paint is completely dry to prevent inadvertent contact. They should not be consumed in any amount.
In properties with a severe underlying damp problem, the paint will not work for as long and you may need to repeat the treatment every few months, which can be inconvenient if the brand you choose needs to be removed before a new treatment is applied. However, if you have a very mild mould problem, the paint will be effective for longer.
Visit Website : https://buildware.co.uk/product/anti-mould-paint-additive/
Contact Mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No . 07912 079081
- Condition : New